Versatile thermal insulated aluminium horizontal sliding system with internal beads. Suitable for domestic and light / medium / heavy duty commercial applications.
• To separate terrace and living quarters in houses and flats.
• Separations for conservatories looking out into the garden and to create space in a passage way.
• Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
• Tolerance according to DIN17618.
• Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
• Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
• Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
• Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 99 mm.
• Sealings: with PP-brushes
• Glazing: from 4 to 29 mm.
• Wheels: ALIPLAST
• Hardware: SOBINCO
• Max. sash weight: 200 kg
• Wheels: PVC
• Double rail: Aluminium
• Different combinations: 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-parted