Unique slide and fold dual hollow aluminium system. The doors which sit in a rebated frame have an external curved shape with internal beading. Bottom wheels and top glider are safely concealed within a dedicated floating mullion with the door leafs being joined by a butt type knuckle hinge. Suitable for domestic and light / medium / heavy duty commercial applications.
The folding door system with thermal break allows you to create large passages.
The system is built up using a frame in which moveable parts or elements are placed in such a way that it is possible to fold the elements to the left or right. These elements or sashes are supported and hinged to a mullion. At the bottom the mullion is supported by a roller mechanism which slides along the sill profile while at the top, the mullion is guided by another roller mechanism.
There are several possible combinations of elements and opening sashes.
• This series of folding doors is mostly used in hotels and restaurants, stores and in private houses, in order to open a complete wall to create a larger space in the summer.
• The system is also interesting for conservatories to use as a screen you can open completely in summer times.
• Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
• Tolerance according to DIN17618.
• Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
• Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
• Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
• Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 78 mm, sash 70 mm.
• Sealings: with extruded EPDM rubbers and PP-brushes
• Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
• k-value: 3.11 W/m²K
• Hardware: EUROGROOVE
• A large amount of combinations is possible with or without a walk-through door.
• Choice between a high or low sill profile. The low one allows you to level out the frame with the floor.
• Possible to make a side or upper lighting window in the same series with the same look.
• In the folding elements you can place another sash (e.g. top-hung window).