System for windows and doors with thermal break. Standard series of profiles with thermal break, used for most traditional door and window applications in houses and industrial buildings.
• Fixed windows for single or double glazing
• Single or double sash, side-hung, open-in or open-out windows
• Tilt and turn windows
• Outward opening top-hung windows
• Pivot windows: horizontal or vertical
• Tilt and slide windows with appropriate hardware
• Possibility to bend the profiles for applications such as: round windows, pointed and basket arches
• Rounded glass beads are available for a Soft-look
• Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
• Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). Allcoatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
• Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
• Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm.
• Glazing rebate: 22 mm
• Hardware rebate: according to the current European sizes (EURONUT)
• Sealings: centre seal and inside stop rubber in EPDM.
• Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
• k-value: 3.110 W/m²K (Rahmenmateriaal-Gruppe 2.2)
• Hardware: EUROGROOVE
• Various forms of hardware and finishing available.
• Windows can be joined with variable couplings or standard fixed couplings (such as 90° and 135°) using profiles with thermal break.
• Adapter profiles for roller shutters.
• Sill adapter
• Window sill profiles in various depths available.