Slide Patio Door
Wrap around glazed, thermal or non-thermal, horizontal sliding system with no encroachment of opening beyond depth of frame. Suitable for domestic and light / medium commercial applications.
System for light patio doors and sliding windows with thermal break.
• For replacement of opening windows, where the rotating frame forms an hindrance.
• For dividing constructions as verandas, and for creating space in a large passage.
• For dividing a terrace and a accommodation in houses and apartments.
• Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
• Tolerance according to DIN17618.
• Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
• Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
• Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
• Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
• Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm
• Sealings: with extruded EPDM rubbers and PP brushes.
• With or without rails.
• Principle of glazing: the glass is wrap around glazing, laterally and vertically, and is held in place by EPDM sealings.
• Glazing: from 6-9mm and from 20 to 24 mm.
• Hardware: SOBINCO
• Max. sash weight: 60kg
• Wheels: in Ertalon.
• Several variations possible: 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-parted.