The SC-Frame is suitable for use on low to medium rise facades including large shopfronts and showrooms. where ease of installing large panes of glass is a pre-requisite. The factory made framework offers the advantage of rapid construction on site with minimal loose components.
• Aluminium: AiMgsi 0.5 Type 6060/6063 T5/T6 in condition F22 (according to NBNP21/001 and DIN 1725
• Tolerance according to DIN 1725
• Sealings: E.P.D.M. according to DIN 7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394.
• Tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of "Plexi glass" combined with vulcanised rubber.
• Co-extruded profiles: according to DIN7863, TV 110, NFP 85301, ISO 3394, tested and approved according to an artificial ageing test of "Plexi glass" combined with vulcanised rubber.
• Thermal break: E.P.D.M. isolator and co-extruded pressure plate.
• Electrostatic Powder coating: according to the guidelines of A.P.A. Qualicoat in most of the current RAL colours. Option of different colours on internal and external faces (dual colour).
• Anondisation in satin or bronze colours with EWAA/EURAS - Qualinod quality label.
• Mullions: Various
• Transoms: Various
• Mullion Width: 55mm
• Sealing: with extruded E.D.P.M rubbers and co-extruded clamping strips.
• Glazing: Single glazed: 6, 10 and 12mm
• Double glazed: 24, 28 and 32mm
|Product Type||Curtain Walling|