Commercial Window systems suitable for light commercial applications
System for fixed lights and outward opening casement windows with thermal break suitable for a variety of uses including domestic and commercial installations.
• Fixed windows
• Outward opening using stay arms
• Outward opening using butt hinges
• Outward opening glazed in
• Combination of outward opening & tilt & turn
• Possibility to bend the profiles for applications such as: round windows pointed and basket arches
The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
Intruder window has been tested and approved to the highest BS.6375 part 1 exposure category and generally complies with and conforms to the requirements of BS. 7950 : 1997 (enhanced security performance of casement and tilt/turn windows).
• Built in depth: outer frame 51mm, sash 51mm
• Glazing rebate 20mm
• Takes all standard UK hardware
• Sealings: internal and external sealing strips in E.P.D.M.
• Single glazing: from 4mm to 8mm
• Double glazing: from 17mm to 32mm
• Intruder windows can be joined with variable couplings or standard fixed couplings (such as 90° or 135°) using
profiles with thermal break Sill section or various sill adapters and sill profiles in different depths
• Can be coated with different inner and outer colours ("Bi-Color").