Evolution is designed to offer a modern aluminium thermally broken replacement to steel windows. Taking inspiration from traditional steel windows, Evolution features signature slim sightlines and attractive aesthetic contours coupled with polyamide thermal break technology giving Evolution enhanced thermal performance and maximised sightlines.
Evolution provides the ideal solution for heritage applications such as listed building renovations and large scale replica refurbishment projects where planning constraints are to be considered.
The Evolution window is designed to be built as a series of horizontal modules which can be stacked using horizontal couplers to form a multi-part window featuring a specially design drip bar between modules.
• Fixed windows
• Single or double sash open out casements
• Top hung open out casements
• Aluminium Alloy 6060/6063 in condition F22 to NBN P21-001 and DIN 1725.
• Complies with BS EN 12020-2:2001/BS755-9:2001.
• Thermal break: Polyamide strips PA 6.6. 25% reinforced with glass fibre.
• Seals: EPDM to DIN 7863, TV 110 NFP 85301, ISO 3994.
• Polyester powder coat to BS 6496/APA-Qualicaot Guidelines. Anodised satin or bronze colours with EWAA/EURAS-Qualinod quality label.
• Dual colour available.
Various options depending on design considerations. Consult Smart Systems technical literature.
Frame Depth: 47mm
Performance: Complies with Doc L for thermal transmitance.